Internship vacancy-Demeter International EU Liaison Office Brussels:
Would you like to work as a trainee in Brussels?
Core tasks of the intern in September 2016
-To assist in the organization of Demeter International activities of advocacy work in the field of organic farming and applied Anthroposophy (i.e. biodynamic farming, anthroposophical medicine and Steiner/Waldorf pedagogy as well as curative pedagogy)
-To participate in EU conferences (predominantly in Brussels but sometimes elsewhere) in the field of agricultural policy especially with regard to organic farming and write reports about these meetings
-To assist in the preparation of meetings, workshops and conferences organized by Demeter International in Brussels on agricultural policy, consumer policy, food and health.
-To assist in the preparation of the activities for the project ‘Promoting Organic Plant Breeding in Europe’ (a joint project of DI and other NGOs in Europe)
– To support the communication of our office within our internal networks as well as with EU officials and other NGOs (newsletter, administrative and PR work)
– English (oral and written) C1, French and German is an assent
– Background: political sciences, agriculture, nutrition or any related field
– Good communication skills
– Internship duration 4- 6 months
We offer accommodation.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to Lina Lasithiotaki firstname.lastname@example.org ,Policy Officer at Demeter International EU Liaison Office Brussels latest until 17th July 22:00 hrs.
Please follow this link to find more information about Demeter International: http://www.demeter.net/